You’re searching for Fort Collins electrical contractors you can depend on for all your electrical needs. Whether is electrical services for your home or complex commercial projects, we are your go-to choice for Fort Collins area electrical contractors. At King Electric, LLC we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence. We were established by owner Fabian Flores in 2010 and have been a leading expert in the electrical field in Northern Colorado. Our commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to build a business that is here to stay. We are your trusted electrical contractors and we provide the best service for any size job.
When it comes to electrical issues, things can get complicated. Many of our clients have similar questions about their electrical needs. Let’s take a look at some of our FAQs and discuss the answers.
Top 5 frequently asked questions about electrical needs.
- What does the term “short circuit” mean? When a wire carrying an electrical current comes into contact with the grounded conductor wire or the equipment ground wire, excessive heat is created. If you see sparks in your electrical panel, you’ve likely witnessed a short circuit and you should have it checked by a qualified electrician.
- What is a GFI outlet? This type of electrical outlet is designed to protect you from electrical shock if moisture is present. They are commonly found in bathrooms, kitchens, outdoor outlets, and garages. They feature test/reset buttons. Depress the “test” button to turn off the GFCI. The “reset” button turns it back on after it has tripped. If it doesn’t reset, you’ve got a problem and will need an electrician.
- Why do my light bulbs blow out frequently? There are several reasons this could be occurring. However, one particular reason that should be ruled out, for the sake of fire safety, is overheating. A light fixture with a poor airflow design will result in excessive heat buildup around the bulb. Having to replace bulbs, again and again, is not just an inconvenience, it’s also a fire hazard. Have your light fixtures inspected by an electrician if you notice that bulbs are constantly blowing out.
- Is my electrical panel safe? An outdated electrical panel, often found in older homes, isn’t designed to meet the electricity demands of modern living. Today’s families love their appliances and electronics. If your home’s electrical panel is less than 200 amps, it’s time to enter the modern age with an electrical upgrade.
- How do I save money on my electric bill? During peak hours our electric company providers charge a premium for electric usage. Being mindful of these hours is a great time to cycle electric usage off. Also, upgrading lighting in your residence to LED will significantly cut power consumption.
King Electric can end your search for Fort Collins electrical contractors.
We know how important it is to find an electrical contractor you can trust. One thing to be sure to look at when choosing an electrical contractor is their level of experience and training. We have many years of experience and special training. King Electric, LLC is a Qmerit Certified Partner. Qmerit is leading the charge in electrification—the shift from fossil fuels to a more sustainable, electric-powered future. Only select electrical service providers earn the exclusive Qmerit certification, a symbol of excellence in electrification. You can depend on Qmerit-certified partners to provide trusted installation solutions that meet the highest safety and service quality standards.
On your search for Fort Collins electrical contractors or “Fort Collins CO residential electrician”, you’ve found the top trusted electricians in Northern Colorado. At King Electric we put our customers first. We are your top choice for electrical contractors in Fort Collins and surrounding areas. We love making wrong things right and turning darkness into light.
Check out some of our 5-star reviews from our happy clients.
“I just bought an “older” home & I wasn’t sure about what was going on with an electrical issue in my bathroom… I got a text message for the scheduled repair/service & a phone call before they showed up with great professionalism on their end! They wore face masks for precautionary guidelines which were great as well. They came & addressed the issue in a quick timely manner & were respectful of my home! If I ever need anything else done; I would definitely use their services again!” -Desarey
“We had an issue with our outdoor electrical lines and they saved us! Our project had a NUMBER of quirks and they not only identified problems we hadn’t considered but solved every one of them. They were on time, affordable, and kind as can be and every one of them knew their stuff. King Electric is the only company we’ll be working with in the future.” -Jennifer
As Northern Colorado continues to thrive, we have been able to work with many new businesses and clients. We enjoy contributing to this growth, culture, and community. Our goal is to provide the best electrical service possible in a timely manner and at competitive rates. King Electric has been a BBB-accredited business since 2011 and holds an A+ rating. Follow us on Facebook to get up-to-date tips, news, and reviews.
King Electric, LLC is a Qmerit Certified Partner. Only select electrical service providers earn the exclusive Qmerit certification, a symbol of excellence in electrification. King Electric, LLC, is located in Fort Collins and serves Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor, Loveland, Wellington, Johnstown, Milliken, Timnath, Severance, Longmont, Firestone, Boulder, and surrounding areas. Call 970-829-5464 or contact us for more information about our services or a free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
You may also be interested in Electrician In Fort Collins.